San Francisco Launch Party: Make Your Dreams Come True
Get on the VIP list here:
1 heckuva party to celebrate YOUR dream and YOUR tribe
Are you someone who wants to make a difference in the world and know that you are here on this planet for something BIG?
Is 2012 YOUR year?
Can you feel the SHIFT going on inside of yourself and see it in others?
Yes, this is a pivotal year for humanity. If you look around, you can see that we are at a tipping point: the economy is a mess, no one trusts the government, Montsano is threatening our food supply, war is everywhere, trash swirls in a mass the size of Texas in the Pacific Ocean, obesity and cancer are on the rise … We either tip to extinction of humanity or the creation of a new humanity. Martin Luther King, Jr had a dream of freedom, unity and peace. Now is the time to fulfill it. Here’s the thing: everyone is looking to the western women to save this planet. The Dali Lama said it. You feel it. We know it.
So the question is: what are you going to do about it?
Who are you going to be in the face of all this turmoil?
It starts from within. It starts with each and every one of us finding inner peace and self-love. To stop beating ourselves up and to start to experience our own greatness and then to see that reflected in others. When we can love ourselves so deeply and then love everyone around us as our brothers and sisters, we can shift this planet to be one tribe united. That’s why Tribal Truth exists in the world: as a place for women to come to see their greatness and together make their dreams come true. We are launching the tribe in San Francisco with a party where you get to co-create your dream with your tribe sisters.
At the launch you will:
- GROUND in who you are as a brilliant woman
- FEEL your creative power so you can take decisive and effective action
- GET CLARITY on your big dream and a goal in 2012 that feels like a huge accomplishment and yet a total “done deal
- CONNECT with other women who can support you, hold you accountable, and give you the resources you need to make your dream come true
- VOICE your truth and know yourself as someone who can speak powerfully in front of a group
This is a day for your dream to blossom and come to life.
If you have been:
- holding back,
- playing small,
- allowing circumstances to keep getting in your way,
- it’s time for you to let go and let it rip!
We are holding the space for your greatness to come forth in such a major way that there is no stopping you from making the difference in the world you know you are here for.
Here’s how the launch is structured:
- 12 leaders from the community will be guiding you through 7 processes to open up your body, mind and spirit to your calling (your big dream).
- You will also have breakout sessions to connect with other women to gain new insights, knowledge, resources, and referrals to put your dream into action (and of course, you will make some new friends and soul sisters for life!)
- Dance party to celebrate YOU and YOUR GREATNESS
- Opportunity to “put a tribe behind your dream” by joining Tribal Truth to receive consistent support for your dream to be created, ongoingly maintained, and completed so someone else can take on the dream
Ready to rock it out with the tribe?
Meet The Facilitators
After weathering some devastating emotional blows that shattered her confidence and spending almost a decade in a corporate marketing career where she was building big brands but she herself felt small, unseen, and disconnected, Melissa found the part of herself that knew she was here for more and courageously, sometimes with simply blind faith alone, followed where it led her on the journey of reclaiming herself.
She took a deep dive into the exploration of what it takes to live the life we know is available to us but has just felt out of reach.
What she discovered helped her ditch the doldrums and come alive as the fully engaged, creative, and thriving owner of her life sending her down an empowering path of designing her own business and her lifestyle in alignment with her true brilliance, happiness, and fulfillment.
Melissa has set out to share what she learned to empower you to step into your vision for your life.
She fuses her vast 15+ years of experience and expertise with world class coaching and business training, personal development and leadership, marketing and personal branding, creativity and story, authentic movement and physical embodiment, sensuality and pleasure, the ancient secrets of feminine practices, healing and optimal health systems, native spirituality, and creativity culled from her work as a writer and performer.
She has cooked all of this into a rich brew she offers in her workshops and groups, personalized Platinum coaching, all women’s events, writing, and a variety of resources and inspiration that help women generate inspiring results while staying juicy, connected and living a life of pleasure.
A Connecticut native and long-time resident of the San Francisco Bay Area, Melissa is a graduate of Brown University and received her Masters in film and screenwriting from Academy of Art University. She is a Senior Coach and Facilitator with AuthenticWorld (www.authenticworld.org). She has also been a featured Tedx presenter, speaker, and radio guest. As Alia, her performer alter-ego (www.aliarhythms.com), she brings music with some goddess spark and sass to the dance floors of conscious movement events.